The Bear Grylls Ultimate is a mid-sized multi-tool fitted with a set of spring-loaded needle nose pliers as its central appliance, as well as a variety of other essential tools conveniently located within the handles. The Ultimate multi-tool is constructed of stain & corrosion resistant stainless steel, making it highly practical and reliable. Tools can now be used without fear of unintentional movement due to the built-in Saf.T.Plus ™ locking system.
The Ultimate’s body is of an ergonomic design which offers an increased grip due to the resulting grooves and material.
The Ultimate is simple to store, with implements that fold into the handles and can be locked in place, helping to significantly reduce size allowing for easy and safe transport. Comes with a military-grade nylon sheath for storing and carrying.
- 12 Stainless steel, weather-resistant components
- Fine edge knife
- Serrated knife
- Phillips flat driver
- Medium flat driver
- Lanyard ring
- Bottle opener
- Can opener
- Wire cutters
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Spring loaded jaw for simplified single-hand use
- External components for easy access
- Patented Safe.T.Plus System – Enhanced safety locking components into usage position
- Nylon sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Includes land to air rescue instructions
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
Overall Length: 160 mm/ 6.29 inches
Closed Length: 100 mm/ 3.93 inches