Similar to the Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knifes series, the Ultimate Pro has been redesigned with improved materials for an overall better experience and performance. The blade is made from premium stainless steel with a drop point fine edge, giving the wielder choice of cutting options. The stainless steel increases the blades corrosion and stain resistance, which in turn increases the knifes longevity. The knife is easy to wield with a handle made from ergonomic TPE overmold, increasing grip and reducing slippage. Includes a built-in lanyard hole and an integrated survival whistle in the lower handle/ pommel area.
The sheath is constructed from a redesigned, lightweight, ballistic, mildew resistant nylon, and an integrated diamond knife sharpener in the front and a set of land to air instructions & survival guide in the back, as well as a Firestarter.
- 4.8-inch fine edge, drop-point blade for smooth, versatile cuts
- Full-tang, premium stainless steel construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, precise handling
- Lashing holes in handle
- Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath
- Pull-through carbide sharpener in sheath, for guaranteed sharpness
- Built-in fire starter rod in watertight holder
- Lanyard with loud emergency whistle
- Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
Blade Length: 122 mm/ 4.8 inches
Overall Length: 254 mm/ 10 inches
Steel Type: 9CR19MOV
Handle Material: TPE Overmold