Designed with scouting in mind, the Scout draws on Bear’s experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million Scouts worldwide. A lockable semi-serrated high carbon steel drop point blade with a dual-sided thumbstud for easy one-hand opening. Conveniently lightweight, the Scout is easy to wield with a handle made from ergonomic textured rubber, increasing grip and reducing slippage. The Scout includes a built-in clip for pocket carrying. A good alternative to the Scout – Black (fine edge).
- Thin and lightweight folding knife
- Dual-sided thumb stud – for easy single-hand opening
- Lock back – Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- ½ Serrated high carbon steel drop point blade – ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip – maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Clip for convenient pocket carry
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
Blade Length: 80 mm/ 3.14 inches
Overall Length: 190 mm/ 7.48 inches
Closed Length: 100 mm/ 3.93 inches
GERBER PRODUCTS ARE TOOLS AND MUST BE USED WITH THE UTMOST CARE. PLEASE USE ALL GERBER BLADES AND EQUIPMENT RESPONSIBLY.